Riceland Soy Products
We have the product to fit your needs
Riceland’s Soybean Processing Plant in Stuttgart, Arkansas, has provided high-protein soybean meal and soybean hulls (mill run) for almost 60 years to many Mid-South and Southwestern feed mills and livestock producers, along with shipping raw soybeans for the export market. From raw, unprocessed soybeans to soybean feed ingredients, Riceland offers a full range of industrial soy products and will soon add soy flour to its list of available soy products.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a minimum order for Soybean Meal and Mill Run (hulls)?
Yes, there is a five-ton minimum on soybean meal and mill run (hulls).
- Is the Soybean Meal packaged and delivered?
Soybean meal is available in bulk only. It can be sold delivered or picked up, based on customer preference.
- Where are Riceland soy products made?
Riceland soy products are produced in our Soybean Processing Plant in Stuttgart, Arkansas.
- Does Riceland export Soybean Meal?
No, we do not currently export soybean meal.
- How does Riceland source its soybeans?
Riceland soybeans come from family farms in Arkansas and Missouri. Riceland soybeans are never imported.
- What are the loading hours and GPS coordinates for Soybean Meal loadout?
Soybean Meal is loaded out Sunday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. at 1200 N. Park Avenue, Stuttgart, AR 72160
- 34 degrees, 30'43.14" N
- 91 degrees, 32'14.38" W
- What are the loading hours and GPS coordinates for Soybean Mill Run (hulls) loadout?
Soybean Mill Run (hulls) is loaded out Sunday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. at 1200 N. Park Avenue, Stuttgart, AR 72160
- 34 degrees, 30'46.69" N
- 91 degrees, 32'15.04" W